Join us for our first beer and food pairing in what will become a series of pairings every other month. The idea of these pairings is small plate (tapas) style food paired with our in-house beer and special cellar beers.
The food is prepared by Magic Man John Sanderson, a true jack-of-all trades. John has over 25 years experience in the culinary industry and has cooked in top-rated restaurants ranging from Houston and Seattle to Key West. This will be a truly exquisite pairing of eats and drink.
Tickets are a mere $40 and must be purchased through the PayPal button below. Seats are limited to 40 people so get your tickets early.
Our Head Brewer and Founder, Dennis Middleton, and Brewer, Calvin Kouba will be here to describe the beer and how they pair with the food John prepares. The menu is as follows (beers are a surprise):
- Potato Cups filled with Smoked Salmon and Watercress Creme
- Crostini with Prosciutto and Truffle Honey
- Roasted Beet and Fennel Salad with Caramelized Apples, Walnuts and Goat Cheese tossed with a Tarragon/Champagne Vinaigrette
- Porter Braised Beef Short Ribs on Garlic Polenta with Roasted Porcini and Shallot
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup with a Cardamom/Ginger Creme Fraiche
- Coffee and Cinnamon Creme Brulee
Is your mouth watering yet? Just click that button below. You know you want to.